Melamine-based cleaning sponge, 3.94 x 1.18 x 0.79 in (100 x 30 x 20 mm) for cleaning, glass pre-treatment and removal of silicone/other residues.
TEROSON® ET CLEANING SPONGE is a melamine-based, 3.94 x 1.18 x 0.79 in (100 x 30 x 20 mm) sponge used for cleaning, glass pre-treatment and removal of silicone and other residues. It is suitable for pre-treating coated and plastic surfaces prior to bonding. Its solvent resistance allows use with all approved Henkel cleaners. Supplied in packs of 10, it can be cut to suit various applications.
- Sponge can be cut for specific application needs
More efficient cleaning process
- Multiple applications for VRM applications
- Suitable for glass pre-treatment and removing silicones or other residues
- Does not damage glass
- Removes freshly cured primer
- Improved cleaning of oiled metal sheets
- Removal of light corrosion possible
- Can be used in the pre-treatment of coated and plastic surfaces prior to bonding
- Can be used as a primer applicator
- Has good media resistance