Body Repair – Seam sealing: for reproduction OEM texture refinish. Silane-modified polymer, skin formation time: 10 to 20 min., solvent-free, isocyanate-free.
TEROSON® MS 9320 SF is a solvent- and isocyanate-free silane-modified polymer for the reproduction of flat- and wide-stream beads with OEM texture. Skin formation time is 10 to 20 min. Use any type of professional dispensing tool with a piston for application; best application results are achieved with the TEROSON® POWERLINE II COMPRESSED AIR GUN or TEROSON® ET AIR GUN MULTIPRESS for sprayable sealing.Surface preparation with TEROSON® VR 10 recommended.
- Unique application system to reproduce flat- and wide-stream beads with OEM texture refinish
- Sprayable and brushable
- Very good adhesion to a wide range of substrates without primer
- Excellent UV resistance and weathering performance
- Spot-weldable before cure
- Very good sag resistance
- Isocyanate-free, solvent-free