Retaining Compound - high strength. High temperature resistance. Ideal for retention of parts with a clearance or interference fit.
LOCTITE® 648 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. It exhibits a robust curing performance. The product also works on passive substrates and offers high-temperature performance and good oil tolerance.
- High temperature resistance
- Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils
- High strength on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel)
- Ideal for retention of parts with a clearance or interference fit
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 148350
- DVGW Approval (EN 751-1): NG 5146C00236
- WRAS Approval (BS 6920): 0808532