MARINE GLASS FIBRE FILLER is a glass fibre paste for bridging holes and deep filling. Contains high tensile glass-fibre strands for extra strength.
MARINE GLASS FIBRE FILLER is a blue-green glass fibre paste for bridging holes and deep filling and is suitable for metal or fibreglass. Impervious to water, it contains high tensile glass-fibre strands for extra strength. It has a working time of 8 min, a curing time of 20 min and a max. temperature resistance on steel of +160°C. Contains 302g/l solvent.
- Bridges and fills in one go
- Tack-free finish allows easy removal of excess product
- Finish with any plastic padding bodyfiller for a perfect finish
- Suitable for metal or fibreglass
- Working time 8 min and cures in 20 min
- Temperature resistant on steel to +160°C