MARINE EPOXY is especially for below waterline repairs on metal, wood and glass fibre. Can be applied under water. Is effective with osmosis blisters.
MARINE EPOXY is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 120 minutes. It can be applied and cured underwater. Ideal for repairing pipes. It cures to a white finish and can be easily sanded or machined. It does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
- Two-part epoxy filler
- Effectively seals osmosis blisters
- Fast setting and easy to sand to a tough, durable finish
- Can be used with GELCOAT for a smooth finish
- Especially for below the waterline repairs on metal, wood and glass-fibre
- Working time is 20 min and cures in 5 hours
- Max. temp. on steel is +60°C