Body Repair – Corrosion protection: cavity wax and anti-corrosive agent, excellent creeping qualities, high temperature resistance.
TEROSON® WX 400 is cavity wax and an anti-corrosivon agent with excellent creeping properties. It is ideal for protecting all cavities in the engine compartment or e.g. in doors, pillars and sills. It can be applied even at low temperatures (starting at 10°C). This OEM specified product is characterised by high temperature resistance. Best application results are achieved with the TEROSON® ET CC CUP AIR GUN with different probes to reach all cavities.
- For protection of all cavities in the engine compartments
- For protection of all cavities, e.g. doors, pillars, sills
- Can be used on coatings based on PVC, PVC wax, bitumen/rubber and rubber/resin
- Excellent creeping qualities
- Creates a water-repellent film
- Infiltrates and displaces moisture
- High temperature resistance
- Can also be applied at low temperatures (starting at 10°C)