Flexible 2-Part polyurethane foam for special anti-flutter applications on car bodies. Dark-grey, cure at room temperature
TEROSON PU 9161 AF is a flexible dark-grey 2-part polyurethane foam used to reduce vibration on metal components by isolating the outer sheet from the inner reinforcements. This results in a reduction of the NVH [noise, vibration, harshness] of a vehicle. It cures at room temperature and can be painted with normal commercial car repair refinishing paints.
- Can be painted with normal commercial car repair refinishing paints
- Easy to use - supplied in a convenient twin cartridge
- Used to reduce vibration on metal components
- Results in a reduction of the NVH [noise, vibration, harshness] of a vehicle
- Applications include door skins to intrusion bars, turrets to roof bows, bonnet and boot skins to frames and around the fuel filler apertures
- The uncured material has excellent sag resistance and foams to a closed cell with 100% memory